Are you tired of overpaying for natural makeup and cosmetics? Let me show you how to make your own DIY Natural Blush using only two simple ingredients.
I don’t wear makeup often, but when I do I like to have great natural makeup on hand. The trouble is it tends to expire before I can use it up. And if you’ve shopped for natural makeup, you’ll know it’s not as affordable as the toxic stuff.
If you knew how easy and inexpensive it was to create your own perfect blush shade, you probably wouldn’t buy it at the store again. And if you realized how harmful store bought makeup products can potentially be to your skin and body you likely would never buy them again for sure.
Saving money? Getting your perfect shade? Avoiding chemicals? Sign me up! Luckily, I have a super simple DIY Natural Blush recipe for you to make that will have you in love with DIY makeup products from here on out, and I will be bringing you more in the very near future!
DIY Natural Blush Using 2 Simple Ingredients
- Organic cornstarch or mica powder
- And one or more of the following:
- Start with 1-2 tablespoons of organic cornstarch or mica powder, depending on how much blush you want to make. Place it into a small container with a lid. Something like a 4 oz. mason jar works great.
- Choose your shade from the list above (red/pink, brown or golden) and add one teaspoon at a time of one of the ingredients listed for the shade and stir well until you have the color you prefer. Test it on the back of your hand to get the right shade for your face.
- Apply your DIY Natural Blush with a big soft makeup brush across the apple of your check upwards.
- The blush you see here was made with beet root powder, and makes a soft pink loose blush that adds just a light color to your cheeks.
- Be sure to make a note of your “recipe” so you can recreate it again when you need more blush.