Are you looking for a natural roll-on lip gloss for you or your daughters? Give this simple DIY Customizable Roll-On Lip Gloss a try. You'll love it!
Do you remember those roll-on lip gloss bottles from when we are kids? I have fond memories of applying all of the different fun flavors. Of course I knew nothing about the safety of ingredients in beauty products back then.
Now that I know better, I don't allow my daughters to use those lip gloss bottles I grew up with. I don't want them to miss out on the fun, though, so I decided to try making my own DIY roll-on lip gloss bottles I can feel safe sharing with my girls.
In less than 5 minutes, you can make several bottles of your own custom flavored roll-on lip gloss. While the initial purchase of natural beauty ingredients may seem a bit steep, they go a long way, can be used in many DIY recipes, and the cost of each roll-on lip gloss bottle is very inexpensive.
Some great flavors for your lip gloss are:
- Orange and vanilla (add a ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Bergamot and grapefruit
- Peppermint and lavender
- Cinnamon orange (cinnamon is great for lip plumping)
Are you ready to learn how to make roll-on lip gloss? Let's get started!
DIY Roll-On Lip Gloss Tutorial
Supplies (for each roller bottle)
- 1 roller bottle
- 2 teaspoons fractionated coconut oil
- 2-3 drops jojoba oil
- 3-4 drops essential oil
- Dropper or pipette
- Most roller bottles come with the top plastic piece/roller ball separate from the bottle, but if it doesn't, carefully pull yours off.
- Combine the fractionated coconut oil, jojoba oil and your chosen essential oils in a small dish.
- Transfer the mixture to your roller bottle using a small dropper or pipette. You can pick up droppers at your local pharmacy or invest in a pack of pipettes for other DIY projects.
- Replace the top of the roller bottle securely, then apply the cap.
- These roller bottles can be cleaned, sanitized and reused, and they are super simple to fill!
What essential oils do you like in your Roll-On Lip Gloss?