Do you remember when you fell in love with green tea? I sure do!
I was never much of a tea drinker growing up. It's just not something that we had around the house as a kid, so I was never exposed to it.
When I spent a summer in Asia with the Pepperdine International program, I fell in love with tea and haven't looked back.
First it was the Darjeeling tea in Hong Kong. And finally it was the green tea in Japan. Whether it was drinking a cup of hot green tea with a meal, or enjoying green tea ice cream for dessert, I was hooked.
Now, I always have green tea in the house. I love drinking it throughout the day to keep me going, and I even put together a list of ways to amp up your green tea.
There are simply so many ways to use green tea. In addition to drinking it, there are a ton of ways to cook with it too!
I have a ton of matcha green tea powder that I need to use, so I put together a list of 20 green tea recipes that I want to try. I hope you find a recipe you love too!
20 Surprising Ways to Use Green Tea
- Green Tea White Chocolate Tiramisu – A Beautiful Mess
- Green Tea Greek Frozen Yogurt – Salt Tree
- Matcha Chocolate Tarts – Sugar Hero
- Green Tea Waffles – Fit Foodie Finds
- Gluten Free Matcha Coconut Bars – Fearless Dining
- Green Tea Buckwheat Goji Granola – Blissful Basil
- Matcha Rice Krispies – Sarah Hearts
- Vegan Coconut Matcha Ice Cream Cakes – Elephantastic Vegan
- Green Tea Swiss Roll with Strawberry Mousse – The Little Epicurean
- Matcha Mini Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Jo Cooks
- Matcha Custard Cake – Raspberri Cupcakes
- Green Tea and Persimmon Parfait – The Healthy Foodie
- Green Tea Panna Cotta – Millennielle
- Green Tea Macaron – Indulge With Mimi
- Green Tea Blondies – Desserts With Benefits
- Green Tea Chia Pudding – Fearless Dining
- Green Tea Energy Bites – Living Well Mom
- 5-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Matcha Coconut Butter Cups – Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Green Tea Ice Cream – Melanie Cooks
- Dairy-Free Creamy Green Tea Popsicles – Feeding Your Beauty