I don’t know about you, but I have several old cell phones lying around the house. Every time I get a new one, I give the old one to the girls to play with. I figure when they’re done with it, I can just take it to a cell phone recycling center.
I’m not sure that I’ll be doing that anymore! I just discovered a website that allows you to sell your used cell phones for cash.
It’s super simple process:
- First, you just search the SellCell.com website for your cell phone model.
- Since SellCell.com compares prices from all of the top cell phone buyers for phones, you can get the best price without having to shop around yourself.
- From the list they provide, you get to choose the company you’re going to sell your phone to. When you’ve decided which price you like, click ‘Sell Now’ to go to that company’s website.
- Fill out your information and follow their instructions to get your phone to them.
- After they receive your phone, you get paid.
Sounds super easy to me, and I’d rather make a few extra dollars from my old cell phones in the future rather than just adding another “toy” to the girls’ room that I have to keep cleaning up.
Thank you to SellCell.com for sponsoring the content in this post on recycling used cell phones for money.