Lehan Drugs, a family-owned pharmacy and medical equipment supplier, recognizes the importance of breastfeeding and can work with your insurance company to provide you with a free breast pump. A quality, efficient pump is valuable to any breastfeeding mom, but especially if you return to work or must pump exclusively. The Hygeia double electric pump will save you time and can help you maintain your milk supply.
Rachel at Rachel’s Giveaways had the opportunity to review this pump, and you can read her full review HERE.
Some of the Hygeia’s great features include:
- CARE Button records your baby’s cry or other sounds for playback during pumping to help with letdown
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery provides 4 hours of pump time when fully charged
- Independently Adjustable Speed & Suction Controls to mimic baby’s sucking
- Allows For Double & Single Pumping
- Pump weight is approximately 4 pounds
- 3 year warranty
- The only pump endorsed by La Leche League International
- Closed system allows you to safely & hygienically share or sell this pump One lucky person is going to win a Hygeia Enjoye LBI Double Electric Pump with Deluxe ToteOpen to the US only, ages 18 and up. Ends 10/25/13 at 11:59 PM EST.Win It: Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. The first mandatory entry is a freebie; the other entries are optional but greatly increase your odds of winning.
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway. Lehan Drugs provided a free pump for review purposes and is sponsoring the giveaway prize. The participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. This is a group giveaway hosted on multiple blogs and the winner will be chosen and notified by the administrator, Rachel at RachelsGiveaways.com.