This post is sponsored by Tempur-Pedic, the brand millions of owners trust to deliver their best night’s sleep every night. Enjoy our Buy 2, get 1 free pillow offer now and give the gift of custom comfort to someone you love.
I think every family has their own holiday traditions, and things that they take comfort in during this time of year. Here are 5 of my favorite holiday comforts.
- Sitting in front of a warm fire with my family. There is just something so comforting about heating your home with a wood-burning stove. It’s something I have truly come to love after living in the mountains for the last year and half!
- Baking, baking and more baking. I don’t know why, but when the holidays roll around, I become Betty Crocker. Cakes, pies, breads, cookies, muffins… and pretty much anything else you can think of gets whipped up and baked in my kitchen. So much so that Brian has been known to ask me to stop baking!
- Watching Christmas movies. Right around the beginning of December, I like to pull out the Christmas DVDs and start watching them. I’m so happy my girls are finally old enough to really start enjoying this tradition with me.
- Drinking hot chocolate. As a kid, I fondly remember drinking hot chocolate when the weather cooled down (it never really got too cold in San Diego). Now that we live somewhere that it does get cold, I love making hot chocolate from scratch and sharing those memories with my girls.
- Wrapping Christmas presents. I know what you’re thinking… most people hate wrapping Christmas presents. Not me. As a kid, I spent days at my grandmother’s house helping her wrap the mountains of presents she would buy for everyone. It became a tradition then, which has continued throughout my life. Now that I have children of my own, I will lock myself away upstairs with a glass of wine and my own mountain of presents and set to work. There’s just something therapeutic about it for me!
Now that I’ve shared some of my favorite holiday comforts with you, I’d love to hear what some of yours are!
Comfort is the perfect gift for everyone on your holiday gift list, so be sure to take advantage of Tempur-Pedic’s Buy 2, get 1 free pillow offer! I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective.Powered by Sidelines