Does your sensitive skin need calming? You'll love our Soothing Banana Oat Face Mask recipe! It uses only natural ingredients to soothe inflamed skin.
Having sensitive skin can be a real challenge sometimes. It can become inflamed quite easily, and needs to be cooled down.
The best way to soothe your skin is by using natural ingredients to care for it. Oats are very calming. Bananas and coconut oil are very nourishing. And raw honey is a great cleanser that also nourishes.
So I thought they would all go great together in a Soothing Banana Oat Face Mask for sensitive skin. It works very well to cool inflamed skin.
Bonus Tip: You can also use this Banana Oat Face Mask as a Hair Mask!
Soothing Banana Oat Face Mask
- Using a blender or coffee grinder (works best), blend the oats until they become a powder.
- Add the banana, oat powder, honey and coconut oil to your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
How to Use
- Using your fingers or a brush, apply mask to face. avoiding eye and mouth areas.
- Leave the banana oat face mask on for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently wipe off with a warm, damp face cloth.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Discard leftovers (you can save any remaining mask in a container for up to 24 hours, but it may turn brown).
Let us know how you like this Banana Oat Face Mask in the comments!
Remember to Pin this Banana Oat Face Mask to your DIY beauty board!