Can you believe it’s 2016 already? 2015 was an amazing year – full of great experiences with lots of bumps along the way. This blog has become a true blessing for my family over the last couple years and I am so honored to have wonderful readers that appreciate the hard work I put into bringing you content like these popular posts that can make a difference in your life.
One of the reasons I like to reflect back on the most popular posts at the end of each year is so I can see what content you loved so I can bring you more of it. This year, half of the most popular posts also made the list in 2014, but 5 of the posts on this year’s list are new.
After reflecting on this list of the most popular posts of 2015, I’ll be bringing you more DIY posts as well as more natural health posts – you really seem to love these topics! Fortunately those are my favorite things to write about as well (in addition to recipes).
Most Popular Posts of 2015
- DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars. This post was wildly popular for the second year in a row. If you haven’t made them yet, these sugar scrub bars make a wonderful gift and they’re a nice way to pamper yourself a bit too. All moms deserve a little pampering.
- 2 Ingredient DIY Moon Sand Recipe. My girls absolutely loved helping with this post. It’s such a simple project to do with kids that I was a bit surprised when it really took off! If you haven’t tried it yet, you should. Your kids will love it!
- Natural Remedies: Master Tonic. Every year, this one makes the list. This tonic is super easy to make and the ingredients are readily available at your local market. It’s truly a wonderful cure-all to have on hand!
- Does Your Coconut or Almond Milk Contain a Known Carcinogen? Mine Does. Another one that’s been popular since I first wrote it. If you consume dairy alternative products, this post will be an eye opener to a common ingredient that just might be carcinogenic.
- Why We’re Switching From Stainless Steel to Glass Water Bottles. People seem to either love or hate this post. We haven’t completely tossed stainless steel, but I always choose glass over stainless steel when there’s a choice. Read this post to find out why.
- DIY Baked Clay Essential Oil Diffuser Necklaces. This is another project I did with my girls. It kept them busy for hours! We have tons of different shapes and colors of baked clay essential oil diffuser necklaces to choose from now.
- Is Your White Vinegar Made From Petroleum? When I first wrote this post, I was appalled. How could a “healthier” choice I was making actually be harmful? Now we are very careful to only choose white vinegar made from grains. If only it was easier to find some made with non-GMO grain!
- DIY Uplifting Grapefruit Essential Oil Shower Melts. Another great DIY natural beauty project that uses my favorite essential oils! If you love making your own beauty products with essential oils, you have to give this one a try!
- Natural Home Remedies for Colds. This year has been a rough one for winter illnesses. If you’ve been hit hard like us, then you should check out this list of natural home remedies for colds. It makes this top 10 list every year!
- 12 Steps to Breeding Mealworms for Chicken Food. Another new one to this list, I show you step by step how to breed mealworms for your chickens. The chickens go crazy over mealworms. They’re super easy to breed and make a good supplement to their normal feed.