Last Updated on
Breakfast casseroles are one of my favorite quick and easy meal ideas. This Ham & Mushroom Egg Slice recipe is delicious, filling and packed with healthy ingredients!
Lately, I have found that it’s really important for me to eat a hearty breakfast. If I don’t, I find I’m a lot hungrier throughout the day.
Breakfast casseroles are one of my favorite meals because you can make them in bulk, then eat them for a few days. One of my favorite breakfast casseroles is Sausage and Kale, but I do love my Chilaquiles casserole too!
If you find you do better with a heartier breakfast and like the casserole option, this Ham & Mushroom Egg Slice is a great choice! It has delicious veggies like mushrooms spinach and onions in it along with ham for a nice flavor.
You can swap for different veggies or a different breakfast meat and it will come out delicious too! You can cut up slices then freeze them for a quick toaster oven breakfast if you need things that are quick and easy for your mornings.
The kids love this recipe too. It’s a great way to get more veggies in your diet. We like to serve ours with baby spinach or some other greens for extra nutrition to keep us going throughout the day.
I hope your family enjoys this Ham & Egg Mushroom Slice recipe as much as mine does!
Ham & Mushroom Egg Slice Casserole
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 F.
- Add the eggs, almond milk, salt, pepper, garlic and smoked paprika to a medium sized mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Line a baking dish, then spread the diced ham, mushrooms, baby spinach and onions evenly spread across the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the over egg mixture over the ingredients in the baking pan, transfer to oven and bake for 20 minutes or until it's cooked through and just a slight golden brown color around the edges.
- Allow the pan to rest for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.