Are you looking for a delicious and easy to make Instant Pot soup recipe? Our Spicy Instant Pot Bean Soup is full of flavor and can be made in one hour in your pressure cooker!
- 1/2 small bag of red beans
- 1/2 small bag of pinto beans
- 1 quart chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and minced
- 1 serrano pepper, de-seeded and minced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 4 strips of bacon, diced
- 1/2 bundle of fresh cilantro, thick stems removed and leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon Real salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- Filtered water
- Wash the beans in a strainer until the water runs clear. Remove any pebbles.
- Place beans, onion, cilantro, peppers, and broth in your Instant Pot (or other pressure cooker), then stir until well combined.
- Add the bacon and garlic to the Instant Pot, then stir.
- Add all of the spices next, then stir well.
- Add the filtered water until it reaches the max level (marked on the Instant Pot inner pot).
- Set the Instant Pot (or other pressure cooker) on high pressure mode for 1 hour. Use natural pressure release (allow the pressure to on its own).