Last Updated on
Do you need bathroom cleaning tips? Check out these 10 simple tips to deep clean your bathroom.
It’s that time of year. Spring cleaning is calling my name. Over the last week, I’ve done more cleaning than I have done all winter. I’ve cleaned the living room, the kitchen and the bathroom. Next on the list is the girls’ room, then our room after that. I have a lot more organizing to do in the bedrooms than the other rooms, so I expect those to be a big project!
However, one of my very least favorite rooms to clean is the bathroom. I know it’s so much easier if you wipe everything down a couple times a week, but I can’t seem to get into that routine these days. So I end up doing a deep cleaning less frequently instead.
If you have trouble keeping a regular cleaning routine like me – or you’re just looking to do a deep cleaning of your bathroom to feed your spring cleaning fever – check out these 10 tips to make cleaning your bathroom a breeze!
- DIY Toilet Freshener Tabs from Happy Mothering
- How to Remove Calcium off of Faucets from Two Twenty One
- Mold and Mildew Cleaner from Happy Mothering
- Homemade Grout Cleaner from Angela Says
- The Easiest Way to Clean Glass from Finding Home
- Cleaning Your Bathtub Drain from Giraffe Legs
- DIY Glass and Mirror Cleaner by Happy Mothering
- How to Remove Water Spots from Ask Anna
- How to Clean the Back of a Toliet from Do It Yourself
- Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner from One Good Thing by. Jillee