It's that time of year. Spring cleaning is calling my name. Over the last week, I've done more cleaning than I have done all winter. I've cleaned the living room, the kitchen and the bathroom. Next on the list is the girls' room, then our room after that. I have a lot more organizing to do in the bedrooms than the other rooms, so I expect those to be a big project!
However, one of my very least favorite rooms to clean is the bathroom. I know it's so much easier if you wipe everything down a couple times a week, but I can't seem to get into that routine these days. So I end up doing a deep cleaning less frequently instead.
If you have trouble keeping a regular cleaning routine like me – or you're just looking to do a deep cleaning of your bathroom to feed your spring cleaning fever – check out these 10 tips to make cleaning your bathroom a breeze!
- DIY Toilet Freshener Tabs from Happy Mothering
- How to Remove Calcium off of Faucets from Two Twenty One
- Mold and Mildew Cleaner from Happy Mothering
- Homemade Grout Cleaner from Angela Says
- The Easiest Way to Clean Glass from Finding Home
- Cleaning Your Bathtub Drain from Giraffe Legs
- DIY Glass and Mirror Cleaner by Happy Mothering
- How to Remove Water Spots from Ask Anna
- How to Clean the Back of a Toliet from Ask Anna
- Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner from One Good Thing by. Jillee