Last Updated on
St. Patrick’s Day is always a celebration in our house. There is a lot of Irish blood running through the veins in our home, and so we like to honor it with a big feast. We usually cook enough to last for days, and it’s a huge treat!
Since the girls love doing crafts so much, I wanted to put together a list of crafts we could do to make the day an even bigger celebration. Shamrocks, rainbows and gold coins galore – all of these crafts are fun and eye catching, and easy for kids at all levels.
If your kids love crafts as much as I do, give some of these Saint Patrick’s Day crafts a try. It’s a great way to get some quality family fun time in!
Here are 10 Simple Crafts for St. Patrick’s Day That Kids Will Love:
- Rainbow Binoculars from Crafty Morning
- Patrick’s Day Handprint Craft from B-Inspired Mama
- Shamrock Craft from Mess for Less
- Shamrock Sun Catchers from Crystal & Co.
- Marbled Shamrock Painting from Parenting Chaos
- Four Leaf Paper Clover from Meaningful Mama
- Counting Coins Clothespin Game from Lalymom
- Glitter Shamrock from Housing a Forest
- Patrick’s Day Play Dough from Cutting Tiny Bites
- Leprechaun Hats from Meaningful Mama