I won a SuPperSuit Bib through a Twitter giveaway that I didn’t even realize I entered. So, I wasn’t even sure what it was until I received it. As soon as I opened the package Zoë was in love with it!
She wants to wear it not only at meal times, but for dress up around the apartment as well. And at 22 months, she’s past the age where she was interested in wearing bibs. So, I knew this was something special.
The design of the SuPperSuit Bib is very different from any bib I have ever seen. Instead of covering just the baby’s chest area, it covers the chest, stomach arms and shoulders. It also has a pocket in the front to catch spilled food. It’s great for those messy meals!
It’s made from lightweight, waterproof material, so clean up is easy. Just wash it with a damp sponge and mild soap go (or you can toss it in the washing machine), let it air dry and you’re good to.
The SuPperSuit Bib is designed for babies 6 months and up, and it fits Zoë perfect at 22 months.
The SuPperSuit Bib comes in two designs:
Tuxedo for Boys:
Little Black Dress for Girls:
The bibs come in a neat little carrying case that’s easy to toss in your purse or diaper bag for meals out.
Buy One Now or enter the giveaway below
SuPperSuit is giving away one bib to two readers of Happy Mothering – one Tuxedo and one Little Black Dress.
Visit the SuPperSuit website and tell me which design you prefer.
Additional Entries(you must leave a separate comment for each entry or it will not be counted):
- Subscribe to the Happy Mothering blog via RSS or email
- Follow @HappyMothering and @SuPperSuit on Twitter, tweet about the giveaway and leave a link to the tweet (you can tweet once per day)
- Friend Happy Mothering and Fan SuPperSuit on facebook
- Follow Happy Mothering on Google Friend Connect
- Follow Happy Mothering on Networked Blogs
- Vote for Happy Mothering on Top Mommy Blogs
- Grab my Button and place it on your site (2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway and include links to Happy Mothering and SuPperSuit (3 entries)
This contest will run through Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be chosen the following day at random.org and announced on The Happy Mothering blog. US entries only.
Happy Mothering was not compensated for this review or giveaway. The company did provide us with samples for the giveaway, but this did not influence our opinion of the company or the product.