Last Updated on
There is nothing more relaxing than a nice, long, hot bath undisturbed by the kids. Using soothing or uplifting scents in your bath is a great way to enhance your experience.
I love trying new bath products, and experimenting with making my own. Bath bombs have become pretty popular, and they can also be pretty pricey to purchase them.
However, it’s easier than you think to make your own bath bombs! You just need a few simple ingredients, and you can make your own over and over again.
DIY Star Bath Bombs
- Combine the citric acid and baking soda in a mixing bowl, ensuring you completely break up all clumps.
- Pour in the mica, melted shea or coconut butter and peppermint essential oil, then keep mixing.
- Spray the mixture 2-3 times with the witch hazel then mix. Slowly stir in more witch hazel until the mixture holds it shape when you press it together.
- Press the mixture into the silicone mold, ensuring you compact them as tightly as possible.
- Allow the bath bombs to dry in the silicone mold for 12 hours. Then remove them from the mold, and then to continue drying for 24 more hours for a nice solid bath bomb.
- Enjoy a delightful bath or gift some bath bombs to a friend!