Last Updated on
The first thing that came to my mind when I sat down to write this post that it would be hilarious to write this as a roast. Why? Because my husband is one of the most sarcastic people you will ever meet (as am I).
He told me when we met that people either love him or hate him, and there is nothing in between. Over the years I have found that to be pretty accurate.
After doing the dishes, I thought better of it – I’m not sure how he’d feel about being roasted on my blog. He’s probably laughing right now as he reads this though 😉
Here are the top 10 reasons why I love my husband:
- He loves our family more than anything.
- He’s always trying to better himself and consume as much knowledge as possible.
- He can make me laugh, even when he’s making me mad.
- He’s fiercely loyal.
- He can cook, even though it he doesn’t do it much anymore.
- He deals with the messy house, because he knows that pursuing my business and taking care of our kids are more important than a spotless house.
- He’s the only other person I know that will sell everything and move across the world on a whim.
- He supports and embraces my desire to live an eco-conscious, healthful lifestyle.
- He knows that if I don’t have personal time, I’ll have a breakdown and he tries to give me the time I need. He’s not always successful, but he tries.
- Even on the days when I hate him, I still love him because he’s my best friend.
I’m sure I missed something on this list, and I’ll hear about what it is later today 😉