Father’s Day is coming up fast. Do you know what you’ll be getting your father and/or husband? I used to always have so many ideas on what to get my husband for special occasion, but since our lifestyle has changed so much in the past few years I don’t always know what the best gift will be.
My husband spends a lot of time driving for his business, so anything to make his life easier and safer are always great. I was happy to be able to get him a Stat Gear T3 Tactical Triage & Auto Rescue Tool this year.
- A spring loaded steel tip window punch
- 440C stainless steel hook blade for seatbelt cutting
- LED light with replaceable batteries
- 1/2 serrated 440C stainless steel blade
- Stainless steel belt clip & heavy duty nylon belt sheath
I gave it to Brian as an early gift so I could get his initial feedback. After reading the instructions he said we should definitely keep this in the truck within reach in case of an emergency (not in the glove box). So now it’s in the truck.
If you’re looking for a Father’s Day gift idea for your husband or father, check out the Stat Gear T3 Tactical Triage & Auto Rescue Tool.