Last Updated on
These Creamy Very Cherry Ice Pops will keep you cool in this summer heat!
The summer heat is here and we’re doing everything we can to cool off. Can you relate? We’ve been making a lot of ice cream and ice pops in addition to our normal frozen fruit snacks.
I’ve made a lot of ice pops in my time, and the first thing the girls proclaimed when they tasted these was, “These ice pops aren’t good – they’re the best ice pops we’ve ever had!” They do crack me up.
If you prefer your ice pops a little less sweet, you can leave the maple syrup out although I think it adds a nice balance to the half and half.
Creamy Very Cherry Ice Pops Recipe
Creamy Very Cherry Ice PopsPrint
- Put 3 pitted cherries into each ice pop mold. I use pitted frozen cherries.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the cherry juice to each ice pop mold.
- Slowly add 1 tablespoon of the sweet half and half mixture to each ice pop mold.
- Continue alternating between the cherry juice and half and half until the ice pop mold is filled. Make sure you add them slowly if you want the marbled look.
- Put the caps on the ice pop molds and transfer to the freezer, then freeze until hard (about 3 hours or more).
- Serve on a hot summer day - enjoy!