This dairy free healthy chocolate shake will hit the spot this summer! It's naturally sweetened and full of nutrition!
The weather has really been warming up around here! I was starting to think warm temps would never arrive this spring, but they finally have!
It's so nice to have the windows and doors wide open, allowing the fresh air to come in – even if the pollen blows in too! Spring allergies are no fun, but being hot is even worse!
If you're looking for a deliciously healthy way to cool down this spring or summer, give this dairy free healthy chocolate shake recipe a try!
If you don't have dairy sensitivities, you can feel free to swap the almond milk for grass fed cow's milk or your favorite milk beverage.
Dairy Free Healthy Chocolate Shake Recipe
- All all ingredients except for almond milk to a high powered blender.
- Add the almond milk last.
- Blend your ingredients on high until everything is well combined and nice and smooth.
- You may need to use a tamper with your blender as this shake is thick. I like the thickness, but you can thin it out with more almond milk if you like.
- Serve topped with crushed almonds.