Last Updated on
Did you make it to see Minions this week? We didn’t have a chance to see it this week between summer dance intensive and art camp. Next week we’ll be taking a family trip to Vegas, so it will probably be the week after that before we can finally see Minions. However, I love coming up with fun movie themed ideas like this Minions Lemon Salt Scrub
I’m actually really looking forward to it! However, it’s always a long day when we plan a movie outing centered around the kids. Since the girls would be getting a pitcher of Minions Frosted Lemonade to celebrate, I think I should get something too. Right?
This Minions lemon salt scrub is a great way for you to pamper yourself before (or after) you head to the theater to see Minions. It’s super easy to make and will both exfoliate and nourish your skin.
DIY Minions Lemon Salt Scrub
- In a bowl, mix the Epsom salt and coconut oil. Stir until well combined.
- Add 5-10 drops of therapeutic grade lemon essential oil.
- Divide the Epsom salt and oil combination into 2 bowls.
- In the first bowl add several drops of yellow food coloring.
- Stir the yellow food coloring into the Epsom salt mixture until the color is well blended.
- Add the lemon essential oil to the yellow Espsom salt.
- In the second bowl add several drops of blue food coloring.
- Stir the blue gel food coloring into the Epsom salt mixture until the color is well blended.
- Choose a container or jar with a lid of your choice. A Mason jar would look outstanding.
- Layer your prepared scrub with the blue on the bottom topping it off with the yellow.
- Tie a yellow ribbon around the top of your bath scrub jar.
- Keep close to your bathtub to use when you bath.
- This Minions lemon salt scrub would also make a great gift!