Last Updated on
Since I started working out again, I have been all about easy-to-grab meals, like these homemade energy bars, for our morning routine. Somehow I can figure out how to cook breakfast for the girls. But I walk out the door without feeding myself most mornings. Then I get to the gym and wonder how I’m going to have the energy to finish my workout.
I have been working on having things that are easy for me to grab when I’m running out the door. Pre-packaged protein bars are great, but I really prefer homemade energy bars because I can control the ingredients.
I love this homemade energy bars recipe because you can really customize them to your tastes. Swap the pecans for walnuts. Or swap the cranberries for dried blueberries. You can easily customize these no bake homemade energy bars no matter what your taste preferences are.
No Bake Homemade Energy Bars Recipe
No Bake Homemade Energy Bars RecipePrint Rate
- Add the chopped pecans and cranberries, and blend quickly to combine all ingredients.
- Line a baking dish with wax or parchment paper.
- Transfer the combined bar ingredients into a bowl and work it into a ball with your hands.
- Put the ball into a rectangular or square baking dish. Using your hands, smash down the dough into the baking dish.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut into bars.