I received the July Ecocentric Mom Box last week and I think this is one of my favorites yet! There was such a great variety of wonderful products, that I'm not sure if I can even pick a favorite! If I had to, I think I'd probably choose the deodorant. Read on below to learn about my experiences with each of the included items.
Here’s a list of what was in the July Box:
- Vance Family Soy Travel Candle ($5.00 each). I usually don't buy soy candles because it's so hard to find non-GMO ones, so I was excited to see this in the box. I haven't burned it yet, but I will soon!
- Peepods Panty Liner ($10.00 each). I am a huge fan of cloth pads. I haven't tried Peepoods before, so I was excited to see this in the box as well. It seems very well made and it's cute too!
- LARABAR ALT Protein Bar ($1.69 each). I was traveling last week, so this went in my purse for the plane ride. It made a great snack and tasted good.
- Wellinhand POWER PRiSM Deodorant ($5.99 for 2 oz size). I took this on my trip with my as well. I was shocked that it even stood up to the test of a 3-hour walking city tour in New Orleans. It's just mineral salts in a spray, so it's easy to apply and doesn't leave a white mess. I couldn't feel it at all once it dried. I definitely recommend this deodorant if you've been looking for a good natural one.
- Crunchy Mamas Lip Balm ($3.00 each). We use a lot of lip balm with how dry it is up here. I found this one to be a nice lip balm.
- Eat Green Tea ($3 for 3 packs). I keep meaning to try these but keep forgetting to add them to my food. I drink green tea every morning, and I love the idea of getting extra antioxidants by eating my green tea.
- Lotus Moon Hibiscus Flower Hydrating Lotion (samples included; $27.95 for 1.7 oz). This moisturizer smells nice and felt nice going on. The sample size was great for my travels last week.
- Honibe Honey Lozenges ($4.99 for 10 pack) and Honibe Honey Delights Candy ($5.99 for a 20 pack). These little candies were very tasty and made only with honey! Zoë came home with a sore throat and little cough and the lozenges worked great for her.
- Greene Street Soap (sample included; $4.00 for a 4 oz bar). I haven't tried this yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
- Willow Tree Minerals Organic Cranberry & Cucumber Eye Gel ($3.00 for trial size). I haven't tried this yet, but it looks lovely. Who doesn't love a natural eye gel?
- Organic Flavrz Drink Mixes ($8.99 for 8 pack; 3 pouches included). This is a nice way to naturally flavor your water and get benefits from it as the same time. The 3 varieties I tried are Energize, boost and Revive.
- Cascadian Farm Oats & Honey Crunchy Granola Bar ($0.66 each). This is your standard crunchy granola bar, only organic! It made a nice snack on my flight.
If you add up the value of this box, it's right around $44, over double the cost of the monthly subscription! I feel like you don't get a lot of value out of many subscription box services, but you definitely do with EcoCentric Mom.
If you’d like to give the Ecocentric Mom subscription service a try, use code ECOMOM3OFF and get $3 off a monthly subscription!
Read My Past Ecocentric Mom Box Reviews