Are you searching for a delicious frozen dairy free dessert? This Blackberry Nice Cream has no added sugar and can be made in mere minutes!
This summer has been a hot one, hasn't it? We've had a short break in the heat recently with some cooler monsoonal thunderstorms. We definitely need the precipitation, so I'm not complaining. But I know the summer heat will be back before we know it.
Today, I'm sharing a delicious recipe for Dairy Free Blackberry Nice Cream. I love that it uses only three simple ingredients and no refined sugar – just good old fashioned fruit with a touch of vanilla!
If you aren't a big fan of blackberries, you can substitute raspberries, blueberries or strawberries. No matter which berry you choose to use, your nice cream will help cool you down on the hottest of days.
This recipe makes 2 cups of Blackberry Nice Cream. For a larger batch, simply double, triple or quadruple the recipe! If you don't make enough the first time, it's no worries. You can whip up another batch in just a few short minutes.
If you give this dairy free blackberry nice cream recipe a try, we'd love to know how you like it!
Dairy Free Blackberry Nice Cream with 3 Simple Ingredients
- 2 1/2 organic bananas, frozen and sliced
- 10 fresh organic blackberries
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Put your frozen banana slices into a powerful blender or food processor.
- Next, add in the fresh blackberries and vanilla extract.
- Blend until everything is well combined. You may need to use a tamper to ensure it blends evenly or a silicone spatula to scrape the sides.
- You can eat your blackberry nice cream as is for a tasty soft-serve style ice cream. You can also top with more fresh blackberries or your favorite ice cream toppings!
Which berries do you like to make nice cream with?
Pin This Post to Your Dessert or Dairy Free Board!