Do you love the scents of fall as much as I do? Then you'll love these DIY Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs. They're the perfect way to kick of the fall season!
Fall is just a couple days away, but I can't wait. It's by far my absolute favorite season of the year. The weather, the leaves turning beautiful colors and the delicious food. Of course. The food.
These Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs are super easy to make, and relaxing in the tub with one is the perfect way to usher in fall. Just pop one in your bath water and you'll be craving pumpkin pie by the time you get out.
If you need a pumpkin pie recipe, you can get that here. I also have tons of other pumpkin pie and pumpkin spice recipes you may want to have on hand when you get done with your bath!
- Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Popsicles
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cookies with Maple Icing
- Pumpkin Muffins with Coconut Flour
- Pumpkin Almond Spiced Fudge
- Pumpkin Spice Mix
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Pumpkin Butter
- Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Pumpkin Tapioca Pudding
Ready to make your DIY Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs! Here's what you need to know.
DIY Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs Tutorial
Yields: 1 dozen
Ingredients and Supplies
- Silicone mini muffin mold
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6-8 drops pumpkin flavoring or fragrance oil (I haven't found a great natural alternative for this one yet!)
- 3-4 drops peach or orange soap colorant (or a pinch of orange mica powder)
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Add the baking soda, citric acid and coconut oil in a glass or metal mixing bowl. (If your coconut oil is in solid form where you live, melt it ahead of time). Mix well.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin flavoring and soap colorant.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are incorporated. The consistency will look and feel like wet sand.
- Transfer the mixture into each silicone cup mold, filling up to the top.
- Place the silicone mold on a baking pan and place in oven. Turn OFF the oven and leave the pan in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from oven and allow the bath bombs to air dry for 6 to 8 hours.
- Transfer to a mason jar or your favorite glass container for storage.
- Drop 1-2 bath bombs into your next bath and enjoy the warm scent of pumpkin pie!!
Do you know someone who'd love these pumpkin spice bath bombs?
Pin this post to your DIY Beauty, Fall or Pumpkin boards!