When we were living in Uruguay, we didn’t have a bathtub and Zoë got very accustomed to taking showers. So, we were really excited to have a bathtub when we got back to the States.
I’ve mentioned before that Zoë has very sensitive skin, so we’re very cautious about what skin care products we use on her. I hadn’t come across any natural bubble bath products, so that’s one thing that we felt like she was missing out on.
When Smith & Vandiver contacted me about Good Clean Fun, their natural bath products for kids and toddlers, I was really excited to try them out.
Some of the features I feel are important include:
- PH balanced to be gentle and non-irritating to the skin and eyes
- Certified natural by the Natural Products Association’s audited standard
- Phthalate-free certified natural fragrance
- Paraben and formaldehyde free
- Contain no colors, synthetic fragrances or animal by-products
- Made in the USA
When the box arrived, I opened it and a delicious aroma automatically erupted from the box.
Uh oh, I thought. Nothing that smells this good could possibly be gentle enough for Zoë’s skin. But Zoë saw and smelled it and kept saying, “It’s Zoë’s! It’s Zoë’s!” So, we decided to try it out.
And much to my delight, Zoë’s skin has had absolutely no problems with any of the products. And neither has Kaylee’s for that matter.
- Dino Bubbles with a jungle grape smell
- Ducky Bubbles with a fruity marsh melon smell
- 5 different bath fizzes with three collectible “baby” dinos, a prince or a frog (it’s a surprise—we got the prince) and a ducky in a party hat (ours had 2 in it!)
If you have young children that put things in their mouth, be careful with the bath fizzes. The surprises inside are very small. Zoë loved them though and even insisted on sleeping with them at night. I just had to make sure she kept them away from Kaylee.
Here’s a picture of one of the bath fizzes—they turn the water whatever color the fizz is:
And, here’s a picture of the “surprise” dino inside of the bath fizzes:
Zoë has had a lot of fun with the bubble baths as well. The bubbles don’t last forever, but they last just long enough for bath time. That’s probably because they’re made with a biodegradable formula. I’ll trade long lasting bubbles for safety any day.
We have really enjoyed using the Good Clean Fun bath products.
Happy Mothering was not compensated for this review or giveaway. The company did provide us with a sample for the review and giveaway, but this did not influence our opinion of the company or the product.