Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Nature’s Bounty®. All opinions are my own.
Back to school is just around the corner, so I’m already dreaming of getting back into a routine. You see, a routine keeps me healthy. If I can follow a daily routine, I’m much more productive and much happier. And now that Zoë and Kaylee will be on the same school calendar, my routine is going to get much easier.
Here’s how a typical weekday will look for me once the girls go back to school.
- 7 am: Wakeup, make coffee and prepare breakfast.
- 7:30 am: Pack lunches, drink my coffee and check my email while making sure the girls get dressed and brush their teeth.
- 8 am: Eat something quick and take my supplements.
- 8:15: Help the girls do their hair and get their things together.
- 8:30: Leave the house to drive to school.
- 8:45: Drop the girls off at school.
- 9 am: Arrive at the gym. Lift weights and do cardio.
- 11 am: Get home from the gym, eat a salad and take a quick shower.
- 11:30 am: Work diligently until it’s time to pick the girls up from school.
- 2:10 pm: Leave to pick the girls up from school.
- 2:30 pm: Pick the girls up from school.
- 2:45 pm: Pick whatever we need up from the grocery store.
- 3:15 pm: Stop by the Post Office.
- 3:45 pm: Arrive at home and get the girls a snack. Get myself a snack too if I need one.
- 4 pm: Supervise homework while I get back on my computer to work.
- 5 pm: Send the girls outside to play for a bit while I wrap up work.
- 5:45 pm: Start dinner.
- 6:30 pm: Serve dinner.
- 7:30 Bath time for the girls.
- 8 pm: Bedtime for the girls.
- 8:30 pm: Either watch a movie with Brian or work some more.
- 11 pm: Bedtime for me!
This is pretty much how my weekdays go during the school year. Some days are a little different and the girls have dance class twice a weeks, so things shift. But overall this is how my week days look. It really helps me to have a routine and schedule in place.
There are a few things on this schedule that I try to keep constant for myself so that I stay healthy. If mom isn’t healthy, the whole family suffers. Taking care of myself has become a huge priority in the last year. It’s so important!
I make sure to always eat regular, healthy meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as snacks. Healthy fats and plenty of protein keep me going. Drinking a lot of fluids is also very important to me.
Getting to the gym is always at the top of my priority list. I try to go 5 days a week. Some days I only make it 3. My ideal workout takes 2 hours, but some days I have a heavier workload and can only spare 1 hour. I feel happier, healthier and stronger when I work out.
Taking my supplements is another huge priority in my days. I take a multi-vitamin and omega-3 supplement, but I also like to add a few others in.
Since I spend so much time indoors and my Vitamin D level is relatively low, I take extra Vitamin D3. One brand I recently picked up is Nature’s Bounty®. Their super strength Vitamin D3 is a potent and active form of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3 helps maintain strong bones and teeth, and supports immune and neuromuscular health.*
I have been looking for more ideas to support my cardiovascular health. I’d read that CoQ10 was a good choice. Nature’s Bounty’s Extra Strength Q-Sorb™ Co Q-10 provides you with a highly bioavailable form of Co Q-10. Just one rapid release liquid softgel a day supports heart health, provides antioxidant support and helps your body convert food to energy.*
I also want to slow down the aging clock if you know what I mean. Nature’s Bounty’s Turmeric is standardized to contain 93% Curcuminoids, plant-based antioxidants. Antioxidants help fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.* Free radicals contribute to oxidative stress, which in turn can lead to the premature aging of cells. Turmeric is an herb with a long history of use in India. You can tell it’s potent just from the smell when you open the bottle!
Nature’s Bounty has a broad line of formulations that meet the unique needs and lifestyles for just about anyone. They are made with only the best possible ingredients and trusted quality for over 40 years. You can get a $1.00 off digital coupon for Nature’s Bounty supplements, exclusively for use at Walmart, by clicking here.
Another way to save money on Nature’s Bounty supplements is to take a 10-minute online survey from Nature’s Bounty. You’ll receive a $5 Walmart Gift Card if you’re one of the first 100 people to fully complete the survey (U.S. citizens only, must be 18 years or older to participate).
How do you make sure your family has a healthy school year?
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.