Last Updated on
This recipe was submitted by Ana Fernandez of Recipes for My Blog. It has not been tested by Happy Mothering staff.
Even though summer is coming to an end, I still love no bake recipes like this No Bake Nutty Chocolate Bars recipe. Anytime I can avoid using extra gas or electricity to create a delicious recipe, I’m on board.
I love how easy this No Bake Nutty Chocolate Bars recipe is to pull together. All you need is 5 simple ingredients and a little patience (while they set), and you’ll have a delicious treat with no processed sugar (just a little honey)!
You can enjoy these No Bake Nutty Chocolate Bars as a dessert, a snack or even breakfast (I won’t tell!). They’re truly good any time of day.
If you really want to amp up the chocolate flavor of your No Bake Nutty Chocolate Bars, you can add a dash of sea salt to the recipe (if you aren’t already used salted peanut butter). Choose a quality sea salt – it’s wonderful at bringing out the flavor of chocolate.
I like to keep them in the refrigerator in a glass storage container to help them stay fresh longer and maintain their shape. They never last very long in my house though. If your family is anything like mine, they’ll love this No Bake Nutty Chocolate Bars recipe.
No Bake Nutty Chocolate Bars Recipe
No Bake Nutty Chocolate BarsPrint
- Put the almonds and peanuts in a food processor and mix for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Add the processed almonds and peanuts to the bowl, and mix everything together.
- Transfer the mixture to a square baking pan and place press it down until it’s uniform.
- Optional: top your no bake nutty chocolate bars with additional crushed peanuts.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy.