Get kids craft ideas for St. Patrick’s Day in this roundup of easy tutorials for home or the classroom. Rainbows, shamrocks, leprechauns and more fun ideas.
St. Patrick’s Day is always a celebration in our house. There is a lot of Irish blood running through the veins in our home, and so we like to honor it with a big feast. We usually cook enough to last for days, and it’s a huge treat!
Since the girls love doing crafts so much, I wanted to put together a list of crafts we could do to make the day an even bigger celebration. Shamrocks, rainbows and gold coins galore – all of these crafts are fun and eye catching, and easy for kids at all levels.
If your kids love crafts as much as I do, give some of these Saint Patrick’s Day crafts a try. It’s a great way to get some quality family fun time in!
13 Simple St. Patrick’s Day Kids Crafts
- Rainbow Binoculars from Crafty Morning
- Rainbow Shaker Wand by Happy Mothering
- Patrick’s Day Handprint Craft from B-Inspired Mama
- Leprechaun Gak by Happy Mothering
- Shamrock Craft from Mess for Less
- Shamrock Sun Catchers from Crystal & Co.
- Marbled Shamrock Painting from Parenting Chaos
- Four Leaf Paper Clover from Meaningful Mama
- Counting Coins Clothespin Game from Lalymom
- Shamrock Flameless Candle Centerpieces by Happy Mothering
- Patrick’s Day Play Dough from Cutting Tiny Bites
- Leprechaun Hats from Meaningful Mama
- Footprint Shamrock Craft from Crafty Morning
These are just a handful of St. Patrick’s Day kids crafts that you can make with your kids. Visit my St. Patrick’s Day Pinterest board for more ideas.