Last Updated on
Since we started brewing our kombucha at home, we simply cannot get enough! One gallon is only enough to last us a couple of days. I’m going to need to add a second brewing vessel or switch to a continuous brew system soon.
The Kickstarter Kombucha Mushroom Kit includes:
- 2 SCOBY Kombucha Cultures
- 2 cups Starter liquid – 16oz
- Hannah’s Special Tea Blend For Perfect Kombucha – 60 servings
- Stainless steel 3″ tea ball
- Reusable muslin tea bags
- Organic evaporated cane juice sugar
- Upcycled Cotton Cloth Cover & Rubber Band
- Kombucha 50x Concentrate – 20 servings
- Lab Grade pH Strips – 10 strips
- Short-cut Kombucha Tea Recipe, Tips & DIY Guide
- Complete Kombucha Handbook (e-book) – 100+ pages
- Web support
That’s one awesome kit! Previously priced at $155.86, this kombucha brewing kit is now priced at $99.88. And don’t forget you can get free recipes on the Kombucha Kamp website to make brewing your kombucha easier and even more fun.