Last Updated on
Looking for a pumpkin recipe to cool you down this fall? These creamy pumpkin popsicles are healthy and refreshing!
Pumpkin, pumpkin everywhere. Everywhere you look, pumpkin desserts take center stage this time of year. Looking for something different than the standard pumpkin pie? These Creamy Frozen Yogurt Pumpkin Spice Popsicles are delicious and refreshing.
Kids love popsicles. I know mine do! So I like to make sure the popsicles they eat contain good, healthy ingredients. Fortunately, pumpkin has some pretty awesome health benefits. Pumpkin has more potassium than bananas. They can also support your immune system, keep eyesight sharp and keep your skin healthy and smooth. It may also help reduce cancer risk. So I love encouraging my kids to eat pumpkin in the fall!
They also love yogurt, so these Creamy Frozen Yogurt Pumpkin Spice Popsicles are the perfect after school treat. They’re getting some real foods in a kid-friendly form. I hope your kids enjoy them – and you probably will too!
Ricy & Creamy Healthy Pumpkin Popsicles
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vanilla yogurt, pureed pumpkin, raw honey and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mold with popsicle sticks.
- Tap your popsicle mold firmly on your kitchen counter a few times to help remove the air bubbles.
- Freeze your pumpkin spice popsicles for a minimum of three hours or overnight.
- To serve, dip your popsicle mold into a warm water bath for easy extraction.