Last Updated on
Are you looking for a unique bath bomb recipe to make this year? These DIY Iced Cranberry Bath Bombs have a bit of flash and a bit of fun!
I love making bath bombs. It’s a simple process, but I always feel so accomplished after making them. Especially after I pop one in the tub and watch it fizz away.
People love receiving bath bombs as gifts all year too. They have a very high end feel, but they are surprisingly simple to make. And there are so many different ways you can make them!
We had some leftover cranberries, so I decided to see if I could incorporate them into a DIY beauty project. They wound up in this cranberry bath bomb recipe!
Then I tossed in some gold candy flake sprinkles for a little extra flash. They came out pretty neat! Just make sure to use a drain catcher so the cranberries don’t go down the drain.
If you’re looking for a fun way to use leftover cranberries, give this DIY Iced Cranberry Bath Bombs recipe a try!
DIY Iced Cranberry Bath Bombs
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid (canning section)
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 drops peppermint essential oil
- Gold candy flake sprinkles
- 6 to 10 crushed fresh cranberries
- Bath bomb mold
- Add cranberries to a mixing bowl, and crush.
- Add the baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch to the bowl, and stir to combine.
- Stir in the essential oils and coconut oil until well combined.
- Shake in candy gold flakes, then lightly stir.
- Fill the bath bomb mold pieces and lightly press together.
- Remove the bath bomb from the mold, and transfer to a plate. Allow it to dry overnight.