Thank you to Now That’s What I Call Music for sponsoring this post and inspiring a fun mommy-daughter dance party.
My daughters keep me young. Seriously, they do. I know many moms complain that their kids age them, but not mine.
They keep my interest in music fresh since they both love pop music. We're always having a dance party in the car when it's just the 3 of us.
I've been trying to bring more of that fun into our home, so we decided to have a dance party while Daddy was out running errands this week. We decided to crank up the new NOW 64 album that was just released today.
I love these albums that Now That’s What I Call Music puts out. It's seriously like putting a mix tape in that a friend made for you in middle school. But it's today's trending music, of course.
I'm not the only one that likes these albums, though. The NOW brand has sold 100 million records and has had a record 19 #1 albums.
Now 64 is the latest release by Now That's What I Call Music. It features 22 of today’s most popular songs and is available everywhere starting today (November 3, 2017).
It's a really fun album, and it's a great way to get to know today's music if you're not already listening to it. And I love that the songs on the NOW albums are edited to be family-friendly AND parent-friendly. I love being able to allow my girls to sing along to songs.
Here's the full NOW 64 Tracklisting:
- Charlie Puth “Attention” (ATL)
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber “Despacito” (Remix) (Rep/UMLE)
- Shawn Mendes “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” (ISL)
- Sam Hunt “Body Like A Back Road” (UMG-Nash)
- Liam Payne ft. Quavo “Strip It Down” (REP)
- Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean “Feels” (COL)
- Maroon 5 ft. SZA “What Lovers Do” (IGA)
- French Montana ft. Swae Lee “Unforgettable” (Epic)
- Childish Gambino “Redbone” (GN)
- Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid “1-800-273-8255” (DJ)
- Sam Smith “Too Good At Goodbyes” (CAP)
- Kesha “Praying” (RCA)
- P!nk “What About Us” (RCA)
- Bruno Mars “Versace On The Floor” (ATL)
- ZAYN f/Sia “Dusk To Dawn” (RCA)
- Imagine Dragons “Thunder” (IGA)
NOW Presents What’s Next:
- Barns Courtney Golden Dandelions (Capitol)
- DaniLeigh Play (DJ)
- Moon Taxi Two High (RCA)
- The Accidentals Odyssey (Sony Masterworks)
- Billie Ellish Ocean Eyes (IGA)
- Molly Kate Footprints (ATL)
One of our favorite songs to rock out to together is “What About Us” by Pink. I think the girls love the tempo changes throughout the song. I love watching these sweet girls dance – and getting out there with them when I'm not behind the camera.
These girls warm my heart so much. I love watching them grow and learn and blossom into who they were always meant to be. Music is such a fun way to explore new parts of ourselves together.
If you're looking for a fun new album to listen to or a gift for someone fun, NOW 64 has 22 of today’s biggest and latest hits and makes a perfect gift!