Every month, I’m so excited to the notification that my Ecocentric Mom Box has shipped! There were a few nice items in the box this month, but it wasn’t my favorite box out of the months’ before.
This box had a great “preparing for winter” theme. I instantly put 3 of the products in my purse. I think that was a record with my Ecocentric Mom box.
Here’s the full list of what was in the October Box:
- Miss Tea Certified Organic Loose Leaf Tea ($12.00 per 1 oz jar). I got a nice white tea with goji berries in it. I have been drinking it in my Libre Tea glass and I have enjoyed it.
- Ruger Gluten Free / Wheat Free / GMO Free Wafers ($1.29 per pack). Kaylee and I shared them. I like that they use Teff flour. As for the taste, they were okay, but tasted a bit more processed than I like.
- Lilapops ($8.99 for 15 pops; 2 included). You wouldn’t know these lollipops were cough drops! I ate one and it tasted super yummy. I will definitely consider these for the next time someone has a cough in our family.
- Unboxed Art, “The Earth, the Alphabet and Me” Book ($12.95 value). I tried this on and it was a nice color and texture, especially over the lip balm!
- Rockin’ Green Laundry Detergent ($15.99 full size bag; sample included). I have been using Rockin Green on and off for a few years, and it’s one of the brands I like.
- Salba Chia Seeds ($1.00 per pack; 2 packs included). We haven’t tried these yet, but they look interesting.
- Stur Natural Water Enhancer ($5.00 per bottle). I keep forgetting to try this too, but it looks very tasty.
- FiberLove Bars ($1.99 per bar, 2 included). The girls gobbled these bars down. They weren’t gluten free so I didn’t taste them.
- RW Garcia Curry & Mango Dipping Chips ($2.99 for snack size). Kaylee and I also shared these and they were good. We didn’t dip them in anything, but they’d be perfect for that!
- Aquatowel ($2.50 per 5 individual packs). These are great for carrying in your purse when you’re out and about with the kids.
This month, the value of the box was just over $30. Not as high as some previous months, but at $21 for a monthly subscription (less with a longer-term subscription), that’s a pretty good value on the Ecocentric Mom box!
If you’d like to give the Ecocentric Mom subscription service a try, use code ECOMOM3OFF and get $3 off a monthly subscription!