Yakiniku Beef Fried Rice Cups Plus a Ling Ling Fried Rice Giveaway!
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 26
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Yield: 12
- 1 package Ling Ling Yakiniku Beef Fried Rice
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Heat the Ling Ling Yakiniku Beef Fried Rice in a pan according to the package directions, then set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- While the fried rice is cooling, lightly beat the eggs with the soy sauce.
- Once the Yakiniku Beef Fried Rice is completely cooled (I like to put it in the fridge for a bit), stir in the lightly beaten eggs with soy sauce. You rice must be completely cooled or it will start to cook the eggs. You don’t want that!
- Spray your muffin pan with a healthy cooking spray and then scoop about 1/4 cup of your fried rice and egg mixture into the cups.
- Sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds on top.
- Place your muffin pan in your oven and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the tops of the fried rice cups start to turn a nice golden brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the fried rice cups to cool. You can pop the fried rice cups out of the silicone molds and eat them right away, or transfer them to the refrigerator for later use.