Do you struggle with meal planning? Have you tried freezer meals? These 12 freezer friendly Instant Pot meals will save you time after time!
I’ve never been a huge fan of preparing freezer meals. As much as it sounds so convenient and time saving, there always seems to be too much planning and foresight required.
I’m more of a spur-of-the-moment type of person who enjoys deciding dinners the day of. I try meal planning and it never quite flows for me. Sad, but true!
That said, I’ve been trying to get more on board with meal planning since my life is so crazy busy right now. So I’ve been searching for freezer meal ideas that make dinner prep quick and easy.
Since I have gotten started, there have been plenty of occasions when my freezer meals have saved me from ordering pizza for delivery! The ability to just grab them from the freezer and pop them into the Instant Pot has been a lifesaver!
If all I have to do is open the freezer door and dump everything into the Instant Pot then push a few buttons, then I’m a happy mama. I’m all about life simplification right now.
Today, I’m sharing a list of 12 freezer friendly Instant Pot meals for those busy nights when you’re tempted to order in. I hope one or more of them saves you, too!
12 Freezer Friendly Instant Pot Meals
- Chicken Caesar Wraps – Foody Smoody Blog
- Turkey and Sweet Potato Chili – Lamberts Lately
- Spicy Sweet and Sour Chicken – Aunt Bees Recipes
- Korean Ribs – Pressure Cook Recipes
- Spicy Orange Beef – Pressure Cooking Today
- Chili Lime Chicken – Our Best Bites
- Honey Bourbon Chicken – Once a Month Meals
- Thai Chicken Thighs – Pressure Cooking Today
- Skinny Sloppy Joes – Hip Pressure Cooking
- Easy Posole – Hip Pressure Cooking
- Chicken and Rice – Hip Pressure Cooking
- Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps – Hip Pressure Cooking