Last Updated on
As 2012 comes to an end, it’s fun to look back on the last year and see which posts have been the most popular on Happy Mothering. It allows me to see which posts my readers enjoyed the most, so I can create more similar content in the coming year.
It was really neat for me to be able to look back at this list. It was great to see that my natural health posts seem to be quite popular, so I plan to create many more in 2013.
Here are the top 10 Happy Mothering posts of 2012 (excluding giveaways).
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Colds
- Natural Remedies: Master Tonic Recipe
- Does Your Coconut or Almond Milk Contain a Known Carcinogen? Mine Does.
- Health Benefits of Cilantro (Plus Cilantro Pesto Recipe)
- Potty Training: Huggies Pull-Ups vs. Pampers Easy Ups
- Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream Review
- Beyond Allergies – Why Food Dyes May Cause Child Behavioral Problems
- Onya Baby Outback Carrier Review
- Boba 3G Soft Structured Baby Carrier Review
- Eco-Friendly Alternative to Using a Swiffer