Are you looking for a great homemade gift idea outside of the standard sugar scrub? These Lavender Sandalwood Bath Sachets are relaxing and smell so good!
One of life’s sweet and simple pleasures is a hot bath, and essential oils make it even better. I created these little sachets to pop in the tub with a ready to go dose of relaxation and skin softening ingredients.
You can mix any combo of essential oils that you like. I went with Sandalwood & Lavender Bath Sachets for a warm and relaxing scent.
These cute little sachets are perfect for your bathroom pamper session, but they also make a great gift for friends, teachers and family as well. If you're looking for something other than the standard sugar scrub, bath bomb, shower melt, etc., then these bath sachets will be a hit.
You can whip up a big batch up them, then fill a mason jar with several sachets. Tie a bow on the mason jar and you have the perfect Christmas gift for so many people on your list! Who wouldn't want a gift to help them relax?
Ready to get started making your own bath sachets? Here's the easy to follow tutorial.
Lavender Sandalwood Bath Sachets
- 1 ½ cups Epsom salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 10 drops sandalwood essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl, stirring until everything is well combined and the coconut oil is thoroughly incorporated into the epsom salt mixture.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the center of an 6”x 6” piece of tulle.
- Wrap and twist the tulle, then tie tightly with a ribbon.
- Place sachets into a mason jar or other airtight container for storage. Mason jars also make the perfect gift giving vessel!
To use your Lavender Sandalwood Bath Sachets, toss 1 or 2 sachets into a warm tub, then soak for at least 20 minutes for the best results.