Last Updated on
Are you looking for a fun kids craft to make with a group? This Winter Tic Tac Toe Craft is fun, easy and can be used for years of fun!
I’ve been looking for some fun winter crafts to do with my Girl Scout troop. I came up with a ton of fun ideas, but alas, there simply isn’t enough time to do them all, so I’m sharing some of them with you here!
Today, I’m sharing a fun Winter Tic Tac Toe Craft with you! It’s a really fun and easy craft to do with groups like classrooms or scouting troops.
I especially love crafts that have a purpose after you’re done making them. And the kids really seem to love them too!
If you’re looking for a fun winter craft to do with your group, you’ll love this Winter Tic Tac Toe Craft!
Winter Tic Tac Toe Craft
- Felt sheets
- Small wood slices
- Holiday foam stickers or other small decorations
- Craft glue
- First, you’ll want to square off your felt sheeter into a smaller square shape to create your tic tac toe board.
- Measure two lengths of ribbon (or lace!) to go across the length of your felt tic tac toe board and two more to go across the width of it.
- Using craft glue or a low temperature hot glue gun, attach the ribbon to form a tic tac toe board pattern on top of the felt.
- Attach your small holiday foam stickers or other small holiday decorations to each of the wood slices. Use craft glue or a hot glue gun to really make them stick if needed. You will need 5 wood slices in each pattern. For instance, on our board, one side is snowflakes and the other is snowmen. This will work with any combination of holiday decorations.
- Lay the board on a flat surface and enjoy playing. It can be folded up for easy storage when you are done!