This is a post written by me as a member of the Netflix Stream Team. All opinions are my own.
Do you Netflix? It's something that gets used every single day in our house. We haven't had cable for years and I'm totally fine with that. I like being able to watch what we want, when we want, all without commercials!
If you're looking for a last minute Christmas gift, give the gift of Netflix this holiday season! You can buy Netflix gift cards on Amazon.com!
12 Reasons To Spread the Netflix Love This Holiday Season
12. You can watch anywhere — by the fire on the big screen or at the breakfast nook on a tablet.
11. See what Piper’s piping on Orange is the New Black.
10. The kids can meet up with old friends in new ways, like racing to the edge with Hiccup and Toothless.
9. Mom can play White Christmas over and over again and encourage her daughters to reenact “Sisters” like Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.
8. It’s so easy to set up, your five year old can help you do it.
7. Celebrate the classic holiday extravaganza with the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring none other than the Rockettes.
6. Legos, Legos and more Legos.
5. Family movie time can happen any day of the week.
4. Learn all you need to know from the first family, aka The Croods.
3. Saturday morning cartoons, solved. (Especially if Inspector Gadget has anything to say about it.)
2. Date night with Frank and Claire.
1. With Netflix, the whole family wins: Mom gets Jessica Jones, Dad gets Narcos and the kids get Care Bears, Project Mc2, Fuller House and five more minutes before bedtime.