Last Updated on
When you have a baby with a blowout, there’s nothing worse than cheap baby wipes! Of course, we only use natural products so that makes finding a great baby wipe more difficult because we have such high standards.
I have tried a variety of baby wipe brands in the process, including:
- Nature BabyCare (thin and ineffective)
- Bum Boosa (too thin and didn’t’ clean well)
- Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Baby Wipes (too thin and dry, causing me to go through too many of them)
- Jackson Reece Herbal Baby Wipes (thin and include FRAGRANCE even though they advertise essential oils)
- Earth’s Best Chlorine Free Baby Wipes
Earth’s Best are hands down the best “natural” disposable baby wipes we have tried. They are thick enough, and moist enough to get the job done. And I can buy them in bulk from Amazon so that’s always a plus.
Here are the ingredients:
The ingredients definitely aren’t perfect (I prefer completely natural), but I looked them up on the Cosmetics Database and they all are considered safe. That’s good enough for me as I have done a lot of searching and I have not found anything better out there.
So if you’re looking to switch to a more natural baby wipe, check out Earth’s Best Chlorine Free Baby Wipes.
Update: If you want an even safer baby wipe that works pretty darn good, check out Water Wipes. The ingredients are even simpler, so you can feel safe using them on your baby’s bottom.