Chicken Verde Chilaquiles Breakfast Casserole
- 5 cups corn tortilla chips
- 24 ounces salsa verde
- 3/4 cup crumbled Queso Fresco cheese
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 Handsome Brooke Farm Eggs
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ½ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced avocados
- ¼ cup Cotija cheese (Queso Fresco is fine too)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Thinly sliced jalapeños (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400˚ F.
- Pour your tortilla chips into a medium sized baking dish then pour the salsa verde all over the top of the chips.
- Sprinkle ¾ cup queso fresco cheese, the shredded chicken and pinto beans on top.
- Make 6 grooves around the pan and crack an egg into each of the grooves.
- Place in oven (uncovered) and bake for about 25 minutes, or until the egg whites are cooked.
- Once it’s cooked through and the eggs are cooked to your liking, remove the baking pan from your oven.
- Top the chilaquiles with avocado, cilantro, green onions, jalapeno slices, Cotija cheese and sour cream.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast or brunch with your family!