Last Updated on
Earlier today, I posted a recipe for a Matcha Champagne Cocktail. It is super yummy and easy to make, but I didn’t want to leave the designated drivers or others who don’t drink alcohol out of the Matcha fun!
This recipe for a Sparkling Matcha Lime Mocktail is a great way to enjoy a refreshing and energizing drink for New Year’s Eve tonight! It’s bubbly, but it’s not sweet, so you can always add a little sweetener if you prefer a sweeter drink.
The recipe below will make one serving, so you can increase the quantities accordingly if you want to make a larger batch.
- 1 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- ¾ cup sparkling lime flavored water
- 1 organic lime wedge
- In a festive glass, stir warm water and matcha until blended (I use my matcha whisk).
- Add ice cubes to the glass and slowly add sparkling water.
- Stir until blended and squeeze lime wedge on top.