Summer is the best time of year for many families, so sun protection is important! Learn how to make easy homemade sunscreen bars using natural ingredients. My family doesn’t go through a lot of sunscreen because we’re pretty good about staying out of the sun for extended periods during peak hours. However, we still use […]
The Beauty Hacks area of Happy Mothering is full of every beauty tip I've shared over the years.
Here are the top 5 posts in the Beauty Hacks area:
- 10 Best Essential Oil Recipes for Men
- 13 Best Herbs for Your Natural Skin Care
- Top 10 Health & Beauty Essential Oil Recipes for Spring & Summer
- 7 Things You Need to Make Your Own Natural Beauty Products
- The Garlic Experiment: Can You Taste It?
Other areas of Happy Mothering you may want to check out include:
- DIY Bath Recipes – The DIY Bath Recipe area of Happy Mothering is just a fun place to visit.
- Body Butter – This is where you’ll find lotions, creams and all sorts of DIY beauty products you can make to keep your body smooth and silky.
- Body Scrubs – Here’s where you’ll find easy to make DIY recipes for wonderful smelling… very effective salt scrubs and sugar scrubs.
- Body Soap – My favorite DIY soaps… from soap bars, to loofah soaps, to jellies, melt & pour and body wash. This is your “how to make soap” area.
- Face – From makeup and cosmetics, to face wash, to face toners, to face creams and face mask. Every DIY beauty product here is designed to help keep your face clean, toned and youthful.
- Hands, Feet & Hair – Hand soaps, foot soaks, detanglers, shampoo and an array of DIY recipes designed to help keep your hands, feet and hair looking their best.
The majority of the beauty product recipes on Happy Mothering are easy to make and have simple ingredients.
Learn how to choose the best herbs for your natural skin care products. Grow them in your herb garden or buy them in bulk for your DIY beauty projects. When it comes to following natural skin care routines, sometimes all we have to do is go to our kitchen or pantry and peruse our spice […]
While women are posting all over social media about essential oils, there are plenty of ways for men to use them too. Learn how to make the 10 best essential oil recipes for men in one place! These days, it has become easy to find just about any kind of women’s health or beauty recipe […]
Have you wondered why citric acid is included in many DIY beauty recipes? Learn the benefits of citric acid in homemade beauty products, some of its uses and where to buy it. If you have looked up homemade recipes for bath bombs or bath soaks lately, you may have seen that quite a few of […]
Are your children ready to use deodorant? Learn the signs to look for and how to choose the best natural deodorant for kids. As our daughters start to reach puberty, we’ve had to start considering things we weren’t quite ready for, like whether they’re ready to wear deodorant? They grow so quickly! It was pretty […]
If you got a rash from baking soda deodorants, check out my list of the best natural baking soda free deodorant brands for men and women with sensitive skin. Everything was great with my natural baking soda deodorant for about 3 years. Then one day I magically woke up with a horrific rash in my […]
Learn how to use carrier oils to dilute essential oils. We’ll talk about what carrier oils are, the best ones for different uses, dilution ratios and more. If you’ve been using essential oils for a while, then you have heard the term carrier oils mentioned before. However, if you’re new to essential oils, you may […]