Learn how to make the best Lemon Sugar Scrub Cubes in this easy DIY beauty recipe. You’ll get the benefits of exfoliating and cleansing at the same time! If you like sugar scrubs, you’ll absolutely love sugar scrub cubes. All the great exfoliating benefits with less mess in the shower. In addition to this Lemon […]
DIY Body Scrubs
In the DIY Body Scrub area of Happy Mothering, you'll find the best recipes so you can make your own homemade body scrubs.
- Balms & Salves– There are tons of DIY balms and salves for pretty much every occasion. From tension headache balms to sunburn salves, you’ll find an amazing amount of information here.
- Bath – This area has DIY beauty recipes for you to make bath bombs, bath salts, bath soaks, bath fizzies, bath melts and more.
- Beauty Hacks – Every beauty tip I’ve learned over the years all in one place.
- Body Butter – This is where you’ll find lotions, creams and all sorts of DIY beauty products you can make to keep your body smooth and silky.
- Body Scrubs – Here’s where you’ll find easy to make DIY recipes for wonderful smelling… very effective salt scrubs and sugar scrubs.
- Body Soap – My favorite DIY soaps… from soap bars, to loofah soaps, to jellies, melt & pour and body wash. This is your “how to make soap” area.
- Face – From makeup and cosmetics, to face wash, to face toners, to face creams and face mask. Every DIY beauty product here is designed to help keep your face clean, toned and youthful.
- Hands, Feet & Hair – Hand soaps, foot soaks, detanglers, shampoo and an array of DIY recipes designed to help keep your hands, feet and hair looking their best.
The majority of the beauty product recipes on Happy Mothering are easy to make and have simple ingredients.
The 5 most popular DIY beauty product recipes on Happy Mothering are:
- How to Make Pop Rocks Fizzing Bath Salts
- DIY Lavender Sugar Scrub Cubes
- DIY Frankincense Whipped Face Cream
- DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap with Essential Oils
These DIY Exfoliating Apricot Seed Sugar Scrub Cubes are easy to make and they do wonders for rough, dry skin. Try them for your next spa day! When I was a teen, I was obsessed with a certain apricot seed face scrub. So I’ve recently started experimenting with ground apricot seed as an exfoliant, and […]
Sugar scrub cubes are one of the funnest DIY beauty products to make. I love how smooth these Cherry Limeade Sugar Scrub Bars leave your skin feeling! Ever since I lost all the weight, I have finally allowed myself to practice self love and self care on a regular basis. I hate that I didn’t […]
DIY Salt Scrub Bars work extremely well for exfoliating rough patches of dry, dead skin. Learn how to make the best Lavender Salt Scrub Bars recipe for smooth skin! I have loved exfoliating my skin ever since I was a teenager. Freshly exfoliated skin has always given me a sense of renewal, which is much […]
Do you love homemade skin care and beauty products with multiple benefits? This DIY activated charcoal salt scrub recipe uses sea salt, coconut oil and essential oils to help smooth, cleanse and nourish skin. Are you into making your own natural bath products at home? Whether it’s just for the fun of it, to save money […]
Are you looking for a homemade body scrub that will detox and revitalize your skin? Our DIY Charcoal Coffee Scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh, smooth and clean. Coffee scrubs are a great alternative to the more commonly used sugar scrubs and they work just as effectively to exfoliate your skin and moisturize like […]
Activated charcoal is a wonderful natural ingredient for detoxifying skin. It’s no wonder if works perfectly to cleanse and detox skin in this DIY Activated Charcoal Sugar Scrub recipe with coconut oil and essential oils. Using activated charcoal in your homemade bath products has multiple benefits for your skin, and you can easily add it […]
Do you love homemade natural beauty products? Learn how to make this easy DIY Brown Sugar Body Scrub recipe using matcha green tea, coconut oil and essential oils to smooth and moisturize dry skin. Brown sugar makes a great base for a body scrub, if you’ve never tried it. It is similar to using granulated […]
Are you looking for the best sugar scrub cube recipe to gift for Valentine’s Day? Our Vanilla Rose Exfoliating Sugar Scrub bars smell amazing and leave your skin feeling smooth, clean and moisturized! I love sugar scrub cubes! They can be so much easier to work with in the shower because they truly pull double […]
Learn how to make our easy DIY Vanilla Sugar Scrub recipe in this easy tutorial. This nourishing, exfoliating scrub makes the best homemade Valentine’s Day gift idea. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. That means it’s time to start thinking about your list of homemade gifts that will show your love and appreciation to […]
This easy DIY Lavender Sugar Scrub Cubes recipe makes a great handmade gift idea. These little exfoliating bars cleanse and exfoliate skin while soothing and relaxing your body with aromatherapy. It’s time to start thinking about what you’ll hand out for homemade gift ideas this year. Each fall, people flock to my Peppermint Sugar Scrub […]
Looking for the best holiday themed DIY sugar scrub for handmade gifts? This homemade gingerbread sugar scrub recipe is perfect for pampering yourself or loved ones this Christmas! It’s that time of year again! Time to start thinking about what homemade gifts you’ll give this year. I find that sugar scrubs are always a big […]
Learn how to make the best exfoliating Lemon Salt Scrub for smooth skin in this easy DIY beauty recipe. When your skin really needs some exfoliating, you want to make a salt scrub instead of a sugar scrub. Fortunately, it’s super easy to make a DIY salt scrub at home with a few simple ingredients. […]
Do you love homemade beauty products that are are nourishing and exfoliating? Our DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars recipe will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. Today, I’m sharing my recipe for Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars with you. These bars are unique and beautiful – people LOVE getting them as gifts! They’re great for Mother’s […]