Learn how to make the best Spearmint Eucalyptus Soap Bars with dried herbs and essentials for easy sinus relief in the shower or bath. Making your own Spearmint Eucalyptus soap for sinus relief is easier than you probably are expecting… and that is what I love about it! Melt and pour soap really simplifies the […]
The categories in the Beauty section you’ll enjoy:
- Balms & Salves– There are tons of DIY balms and salves for pretty much every occasion. From tension headache balms to sunburn salves, you’ll find an amazing amount of information here.
- Bath – This area has DIY beauty recipes for you to make bath bombs, bath salts, bath soaks, bath fizzies, bath melts and more.
- Beauty Hacks – Every beauty tip I’ve learned over the years all in one place.
- Body Butter – This is where you’ll find lotions, creams and all sorts of DIY beauty products you can make to keep your body smooth and silky.
- Body Scrubs – Here’s where you’ll find easy to make DIY recipes for wonderful smelling… very effective salt scrubs and sugar scrubs.
- Body Soap – My favorite DIY soaps… from soap bars, to loofah soaps, to jellies, melt & pour and body wash. This is your “how to make soap” area.
- Face – From makeup and cosmetics, to face wash, to face toners, to face creams and face mask. Every DIY beauty product here is designed to help keep your face clean, toned and youthful.
- Hands, Feet & Hair – Hand soaps, foot soaks, detanglers, shampoo and an array of DIY recipes designed to help keep your hands, feet and hair looking their best.
The majority of the beauty product recipes on Happy Mothering are easy to make and have simple ingredients.
The 5 most popular DIY beauty product recipes on Happy Mothering are:
- How to Make Pop Rocks Fizzing Bath Salts
- DIY Lavender Sugar Scrub Cubes
- DIY Frankincense Whipped Face Cream
- DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap with Essential Oils
Shower jellies don’t have to be a luxury. Learn how to make the best copycat Lush shower jellies with a few simple ingredients. Homemade beauty products are one of the best homemade gift ideas. And they’re an easy way to practice self care if getting crafty is something you enjoy. Everyone is always talking about […]
This Layered Eucalyptus Soap bar recipe uses melt and pour soap, dried herbs and essential oils to invigorate the senses and deliver benefits to the body. I love teaching people how to make fun DIY bath products with natural ingredients. If you’re new to homemade beauty products, melt and pour soap bars are one of […]
Learn how to make natural Apricot Seed Soap Bars that cleanse and exfoliate skin at the same time. Don’t they make a cute homemade gift idea?! I have a weakness for DIY beauty products that have multiple uses. As a busy mom, I just don’t have time to use a ton of different beauty products […]
Do you love homemade gift ideas using melt and pour soap? Learn how to make these easy DIY Exfoliating Loofah Soaps that look like like high-end beauty products! Now that Zoë and Kaylee are getting older and have some of their own social media accounts, they are starting to come up with ideas for new […]
Are you looking for an easy DIY activated charcoal soap bars recipe? Our natural detox soap is made with shea butter melt and pour soap and essential oils. Using activated charcoal in bath and body products these days is a very popular thing to do. Not only is it wonderful at helping the skin and body […]
Making homemade soap bars with melt and pour soap base is a super easy DIY beauty project to start with. And this natural honey lemon scent is absolutely delicious! Formal soap making (with lye and all of that) is something that intimidates most people – me included. I’ve never actually made soap from scratch. It’s […]
Are you looking for a gift worthy DIY beauty recipe that’s easy to make? Learn how to make stunning homemade lavender bud soap bars with melt and pour soap. There’s a reason lavender is one of the most popular scents on earth. It’s relaxing. It’s cleansing. It’s soothing. It’s even uplifting sometimes. It’s amazing. I […]
Jelly soaps are an awesome homemade natural beauty products for kids. Learn how to make, use and store these DIY lavender shower jellies that make bathtime fun! My kids have always loved taking baths and showers. However, having a surprise bath bomb or one of these lavender shower jellies makes it even more fun. While […]
Are you searching for an easy natural matcha green tea powder soap bar recipe with anti-aging properties? Learn how to make DIY matcha green tea soaps that have great benefits for skin. I love to make my own homemade soaps using either a goat’s milk or shea butter melt and pour soap base. They both […]
Are you looking for a unique homemade gift idea for Valentine’s Day? Learn how to make DIY Ring Soap Bars. It’s easy and fun for kids! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and you’re probably starting to look for some cute homemade gift ideas! If you’re as tired of the traditional candy that is […]
Looking for a unique handmade gift idea? These Sparkly DIY Glitter Soap Gems make a perfect gift for the pretty princess in your life (even if that’s YOU)! Who else has girls that love everything that sparkles? My younger daughter is absolutely obsessed with sparkly things – I am constantly finding glitter everywhere around our […]
Do you suffer from dry, itchy skin or eczema?If you do, give my recipe for Shea Butter Soap with soothing, healing essential oils a try. You’ll love it! Do you deal with dry patches of skin or itchiness related to the weather, eczema or other factors? I know I do! If you’re in the same boat, then you […]
Looking to pamper yourself with a new homemade beauty project? Learn how to make this DIY Exfoliating Oatmeal Soap Bars recipe with a few simple ingredients for a great handmade gift. These DIY Oatmeal Exfoliating Bars are a great intro into basic soap making – without the need to mess with lye. I have been […]