Are you searching for a delicious bundt pan chicken recipe? This Zesty Lemon Lime Bundt Pan Chicken recipe is a yummy, family-friendly gluten free meal.
Family dinner time is a cherished tradition. It’s a time to sit down together at the table and enjoy a meal after a long day, often spent apart.
There’s something to simple and nourishing about serving a whole chicken for dinner. Everyone gets to enjoy their favorite part – and I get to make homemade chicken stock at the end of the night.
I’ve seen people baking chickens on bundt pans online, so I thought I’d give it a try. It came out really great! But just a bit messier than cooking it in the Instant Pot.
If you’ve been curious about making bundt pan chicken, give this tasty recipe a try and let us know what you think!
Zesty Lemon Lime Bundt Pan Chicken & Veggies Recipe
- 1 whole 3-4 pound whole organic chicken (I get mine from Butcher Box)
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups carrots
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 lemon quartered
- 1 lime cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 4 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Lemon and lime zest, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover the opening in the bundt pan with foil
- Spray bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Add your vegetables to the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Lightly coat your chicken with olive oil so the seasoning will stick.
- Spread your lemon pepper spice under and over the skin of the entire chicken.
- Stuff the inside of your chicken with quartered lemons and halved limes to create a nice, moist chicken.
- Place the cavity of the chicken over the center “post” of the bundt pan (legs down, wings up.) Tuck wings under to prevent burning.
- Place bundt pan on top of a baking sheet to catch any drippings.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is cooked through with a reading of at least 165 degrees F.
- Increase the temperature of your oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the chicken back in for 5 minutes to get a nice crispy skin.
- Garnish with lemon and lime zest and fresh cilantro.
What’s your favorite way to season bundt pan chicken?
Be sure to Pin this post to your recipes board for later!