Does your skin need love after the holiday season stress? Our Chocolate Covered Banana Yogurt Face Mask will help you develop a love for DIY natural beauty!
Who loves beauty products that are also edible? I love being able to walk into my kitchen, grab a few items out of the fridge and pantry, and whip up my own natural beauty treatments.
I decided to try mixing together some banana, Greek Yogurt and cocoa powder for a special treat for my skin and my senses. I may have licked a little bit of it – it was pretty darn tasty!
It also does a really great job of nourishing your skin. I love that yogurt has lots of healthy bacteria in it, which is also good for our skin. The banana nourishes and the cocoa powder is chock full of antioxidants that can help repair your skin cells and neutralize harmful free radicals.
If your skin could use a little extra care and attention after all of the holiday stress, give our Chocolate Covered Banana Yogurt Face Mask a try. We hope you love it!
Chocolate Covered Banana Yogurt Face Mask
- ½ ripe organic banana
- ¼ cup organic plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Add ingredients to a bowl.
- Using a fork, mix until combined, focusing on mashing the banana.
- Using a fan brush (or your fingers) apply to clean face, avoiding eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- End with a cool water splash.
Remember to Pin this post to your DIY Beauty board!