You can indulge in dessert, even on the ketogenic diet! This easy chocolate peanut butter keto cookies recipe is low carb and delicious!
Even though these chocolate peanut butter cookies are low carb, they still taste amazing! Peanut butter cookies have always been my favorite, so it should have been no surprise that adding chocolate would make it even better. Chocolate makes everything better, doesn’t it?
As long as you are choosing ingredients that do not have added sugar in them, each cookie should have about 3 net carbs. So you can’t scarf the whole batch down if you’re on the keto diet, but you can indulge!
Even if you’re not strictly following a low carb diet, I think you’ll enjoy this easy recipe for chocolate peanut butter keto cookies! You’ll get about 24 cookies from this recipe – they won’t last long 😉
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat an set aside.
- Add of the ingredients to a mixing bowl, then stir with a fork until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to roll the dough into 2" balls. Place your keto cookie balls about 2-3" apart on your lined baking sheet.
- Use a fork to gently press on the cookies, making criss-cross marks. Place the pan in the oven, and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Once the cookies are done, remove the pan from the oven and allow the cookies to cool before enjoying.