Are you looking for recipes for healthy snacks? These crunchy grain free granola bars are loaded with nuts, seeds and yummy goji berries.
We love coming up with yummy and filling snacks for different occasions like hikes, road trips and every day snacks. Bars, balls and muffins are our go-to snack types.
Over the years, we’ve come up with so many snack recipes. We really love making bars of all sorts: pumpkin bars, pomegranate apple bars, no bake peanut butter bars, salted caramel apple bars, chocolate almond no bake bars, strawberry bars, tropical snack bars and no bake nutty chocolate bars. That’s a lot of bars to choose from!
Today’s recipe for crunchy grain free granola bars has more of trail mix feel. Something you’d take along with you on a nice hike. Or grab as a quick breakfast on your way out the door.
Crunchy Grain Free Granola Bars with Goji Berries
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut unsweetened
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup flax meal I prefer to grind mine fresh from flax seeds
- ½ cup goji berries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ teaspoon stevia blend optional
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking pan with unbleached parchment paper, then set aside.
- Add the coconut, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and sunflower seeds to a food processor and pulse until they are broken up and mixed together, but still resembling pieces of seeds and nuts.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and vanilla extract together. Set aside once well combined.
- In a mixing separate bowl, add the ingredients you pulsed in the food processor, stevia, chia seeds, flax meal and goji berries. Stir to combine and then make a well in the center.
- Pour the coconut oil and egg mixture into the well, then stir until everything is well combined and comes together.
- Press the granola bar mixture into your prepared baking pan then bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, then allow your grain free granola bars to cool completely in the pan.
- Once they're completely cool, slice into bars. Store in an airtight glass container.