Learn how to make the most refreshing Cucumber Lime Smoothie in this quick and easy blender recipe!
When it’s hot outside, there’s nothing better than an ice cold, refreshing drink like this Cucumber Lime Smoothie. The recipe is super simple and fast to make, so you can cool down quick.
It’s like a spa day in a glass when you drink it. It’s extraordinarily refreshing and simply delicious!
You can drink it for breakfast too. If you want to drink more smoothies, pick up a copy of Simple Green Smoothies: 100+ Tasty Recipes to Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Feel Great in Your Body.
Cucumber Lime Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cucumbers - peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar - local preferred
- 2 cups filtered water - or ice, optional
- Fresh mint leaves - optional
- Cutting Board
- Place all of your ingredients into a blender. Don't add all of the water or ice at once as you may not need the full amount.
- Blend everything until it's all nice and smooth.
- Taste and adjust if needed (I often need to add more ice or water).
- Serve garnished with a wedge or lime or sprig of mint.