These DIY Exfoliating Loofah Soaps are easy to make and look like like high-end beauty products!
These Loofah Soap Bars are so fun to make. They work well for exfoliating dry patches of skin, and I love using them on my feet.
My younger daughter prefers to use these soaps on her face. She says they leave her skin feeling soft and smooth.
They are so incredibly easy to make too. It was such a fast process that I’ll definitely consider making them again for gifts. You would have no idea they can be made so fast when you first look at them!
Simple DIY Loofah Soap Bars
- Cut the loofahs into strips that will fit neatly into each cavity, then place them in the silicone mold.
- Chop the melt and pour soap into cubes, then place it in the top of the double boiler. Heat the soap over medium-low until it's completely melted and clear, stirring frequently.
- Once it's completely melted, add the soap colorant and essential oils and stir to combine.
- Immediately pour the melted soap into the silicone mold over the loofahs.
- Allow the soap to dry completely, then pop your loofah soaps out of the silicone mold. Place them in a mason jar and use them one at a time in the shower or gift them to a friend.